Shaker Museum | Mount Lebanon and Columbia County Historical Society co-present
Listening to the Still Small Voice
Shaker Scholar Sharon Koomler takes us on an illustrated tour highlighting Shaker history, Shaker biographies, and thematic interpretations of material culture, as well as individual Shaker spiritual journeys and missionary life.
- May 5, 2018 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Join us for a glass of wine or other beverage following the lecture
around the corner at the CCHS Museum & Library Building, 5 Albany Avenue!
- Van Buren Hall (Upstairs over Kinderhook Village Hall)
- 6 Chatham Street, Kinderhook, NY 12106
- 518-794-9100 x220
- $15 Members (CCHS or Shaker Museum | Mount Lebanon)
- $ 20 General Admission
- Buy tickets